Monday, January 30, 2017

Customer Service Funnies

At the end of a Live Chat with online support, the tech typed to me, "Is there anything else you need?"
I typed back, "I need more chocolate."
She replied, "So do I!"

***

The Husband and I go into an actual physical bank to do business almost every weekend. Very often we'll withdraw money while we're there.  Every time we do, the teller asks, "How would you like that?" meaning what denomination bills.
I always answer, "In chocolate, please."
And the response is ALWAYS, "Ha!  I *wish*!"

1 comment:

stapeliad said...

I had to call the bank the other day and when asked, "Is there anything else I can help you with?" I answered that I would like about 2K transferred into my account.

The guy on the phone said he wanted that too.

Chocolate is a good answer, I'll have to use that.