Monday, October 17, 2016

Meat Counter

While the Husband and I were shopping at the natural foods store, he took special interest in the meat display.   He picked up a package of something, showed it to me, and said something along the lines of, "Look at this."

A voice behind us said, "All the beef products are excellent!"

I turned to find a male employee behind the produce counter arranging fresh greens into small plastic cups for sampling.

When we made eye contact, the employee continued, "The chicken is really good, too."

The longer we stood by the meat display, the more the employee offered remarks about the high quality of the meat selection.

With a wink to the employee, I said to the Husband, "I don't know how much faith we should put in the opinion of the man making the tiny salads."

"These are good, too!"

:-)

1 comment: